Blog Post #1- Introduction

 Hello! My name is Jared. 

My blogs sole purpose is to be a source of documentation and planning through the process of the creation of my magazine. The magazine will include a front page, contents, and double page spread.

I will be working with a group to put together the magazine. However, each member will have an individual magazine that we each help put together.

The main objectives of Media Studies are:

• To better understand the media with engagements on media products and concepts and to practice certain skills.

• Obtain more information about technology.

• learn more about the effect of technology on one’s everyday life.

• Understand media concepts using technology.

• Plan media products using the media.

I will also meet the requirement of a candidate by putting in preliminary exercises, the end product, and the creative/critical reflection.

Comments

Popular Posts