Blog Post #3- A Bit About Me

 Hello again!


I need to find a better introduction than that… hold on. 



Welcome internet surfers and Cambridge graders to

AICE PLACE MEDIA BLOG SPACE!


A little cringe but I’ll get better, I promise. 


I am a 12th grade student in America. I took this class because I have an interest in media production and would love to know more about it. I can “assure” you that my friends taking this class did not at least have a little affect on me choosing to take this course. Nevertheless, I can tell I’m going to enjoy it!

My plans for the future is to go to college and earn my EMT and paramedic. This will help me fulfill my dream of joining my local fire department. I would also like some kind of degree pertaining to law. 

I like church, serving others, Martial Arts, movies, cooking, and working out. I also like trying new foods.

Stay safe!

Comments

Popular Posts